Posted on 09:14 by Gianas-Return Team
Please DO NOT post this news outside of gianas-return.de!
New day, new news, new good news! – Crooaa’s Mountains (previously known as World 1) is ready for semi-public beta testing!
These rules apply:
- You must be a long-time follower of this project.
- Any leak will result into cancelling the game for the public – if you are just out for the sake of fun, forget it. We are serious about this and we mean it. The team can spread the final also via worthy friends.
- You must be willing to leave your real name and real adress
- You should have time on your hands
- You must be able to write constructive feedback or bug reports in understandable english. We don’t expect you to write books, but short effective reports.
- Communication will mainly happen via a webboard
- The game in it’s basic is done, we wont accept people who try to kill our concept, your task will be just to find logical and design errors along with possible bug reporting.
- Main contacts will be the organizer and our main beta-tester “Mulle” – you wont have contact to the rest of the team.
- Everything is strictly confidential – You are not allowed to mention in the public who is part of this project (the coder is still unmentioned for a good reason) nor release screenshots or videos, unless otherwise told.
- Contact possibilities via MSN or ICQ would be appreciated (probably any other IM too) – direct communication also helps to speed up things.
- You probably wont get credited as beta-tester, but maybe mentioned as “supporter” on the homepage once everything is released.
Volunteers, reply to this blog entry and leave your correct e-mail adress. If you are interesting for us, we will get in touch with you, otherwise please forgive us already now for not answering. We prefer finishing the game :)
PS: Development Version is for Windows 32-bit!