We are close to release a minor update, but don’t feel it’s time for v1.0 yet.
The changelog so far:
* Fixed grammar/spelling/structure within German language part
* Exchanged gray spiky stone in world 1 with red spiky cactus tree
* Decreased difficulty in level 6-8, extended three platforms with each one bug
* Leveldesign / Modified level 7-4, which fixes a problem if Giana dies in water
* Leveldesign / Modified level 7-8, removed a bonus cave which was placed in a way Giana got stuck when she came back to daylight.
* Leveldesign / Fixed fire animation in 3-4, 5-2, 5-3, 5-4, 5-5, 5-6, 5-7, 6-3, 6-4, 6-5, 6-6
* Leveldesign / Modified level 3-4, because one platform had a double enemy occupation
* Fixed Swampy password bug
* Added checkpoints
* Speed is set 0 when Giana stops at a wall-tile
* Fire collision is more forgiving now
* Added hint how to save Maria from Swampy
* Exchanged flags on language selection screen
* Redesigned language selection screen
* Bonus caves are harder to find now, it was partially too obvious before
* Increased level time from 140 to 160 seconds
* Big Bosses don’t kill instantly anymore, if you have more than 50% of your energy left
* Appearance/Quality of title screen improved
* Removed hidden bonus bricks for Swampy boss stage, which caused a possible slowdown at a very important place – this actually resulted in time loss and swampy catching you.
* WIN32 / Changed default keyboard configuration to: Cursor keys for Left, Right, Down, Jump – Space for Shoot – this will only apply if you do not have a giana.cfg already.
A release will follow the next days. We plan to update the following “Editions”: Windows, Wiz